Healer channel macro's

Garck's picture

I almost forgot this, but since we talked about it in the healer channel last raid, here are the macro's I use:

Guardian Spirit:

#showtooltip Guardian spirit
/run local t,s="target","Guardian Spirit" if IsSpellInRange(s,t)==1 and GetSpellCooldown(s)==0 then SendChatMessage("Used " .. GetSpellLink(s) .. " on ----> " .. UnitName(t),"channel",nil,"5") end
/cast [help] Guardian Spirit

Pain Suppression:

#showtooltip
/run local t,s="target","Pain Suppression" if IsSpellInRange(s,t)==1 and GetSpellCooldown(s)==0 then SendChatMessage("Used " .. GetSpellLink(s) .. " on ----> " .. UnitName(t),"channel",nil,"5") end
/cast [help] Pain Suppression

Divine Hymn:

#showtooltip
/run local s="Divine Hymn" if GetSpellCooldown(s)==0 then SendChatMessage(" * * * * * " .. GetSpellLink(s) .. " Used * * * * *","channel",nil,"5") end
/cast Divine Hymn

Hymn of Hope:

#showtooltip
/run local s="Hymn of Hope" if GetSpellCooldown(s)==0 then SendChatMessage(" * * * * * " .. GetSpellLink(s) .. " Used * * * * *","channel",nil,"5") end
/cast Hymn of Hope

I'm happy to explain them more deeply if needed, but they check for spell cooldown and range (not for the Hymns ofc). The "5" just before the 'end' is the channel number, you have to change it into the ones you use.